Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Latest Post

Technology

Man 45, Arrested for Raping 75-year-old Woman in Ekiti

A 45-year-old plantain farmer, Lawrence Adedapo, has been arrested by the police in Ekiti State for allegedly raping a 75-year-old woman, Grace Asaolu.

According to Punch, the incident was said to have occurred on November 7 at Ogbese Camp, Ise Ekiti in Ise-Orun Local Government Area of the state.

It was learnt that Adedapo invited his victim into his room to collect plantain, which he brought for her from his farm.

The suspect reportedly overpowered her and had sexual relations with the woman.

Asaolu said, “Lawrence Adedapo is my neighbour. He invited me to come and collect plantain, but instead he pushed me on his children’s bed and raped me. I later rushed to the police station to report the matter”.



The suspect confirmed that he had sexual relations with the woman, but denied raping her.

He claimed that Asaolu was his mistress, saying, “I know her long time ago. I knew her as a widow from Moba Local Government Area. We have known each other for the past 35 years and I have been dating her for long.

The last time I had sex with her was in April during Easter before meeting her again on November 7. That was the second time we met this year. I did not rape her. I had her consent before doing it.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Ekiti Command, Mr. Victor Babayemi, said, “In the course of investigation, facts emerged that the suspect knew the victim to be of old age, 75 and in menopause."

He added that medical report shows that there was a violent sexual assault on her and that Adedapo invited the woman with criminal intent to have intercourse with her.


Man 45, Arrested for Raping 75-year-old Woman in Ekiti Reviewed by Msl on 08:08 Rating: 5

1 comment:

All Rights Reserved by Niger Times Test Site © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.