Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Latest Post

Technology

Watch Kanye West Flip Out During Interview With Sway [Video]

Earlier this year, Kanye West and Sway made headlines when Ye proclaimed that he gave the Sway his first TV. For the first time since the incident in March, the two hip hop heads talk in person.


Their interview began with Sway expressing his appreciation for Kanye's Yeezus tour. Then later by the 16: 30 mark, the radio host asked him why he won't empower himself instead of begging corporations to back him, Kanye went absolutely ballistic!

While criticizing big corporations and especially Nike for not giving him much backing for his Nike Air Yeezy sneaker collaboration project Kanye said:
"I am standing up and I'm telling you I am Warhol. I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh, Walt Disney. And who's going to be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more? Or do you want to marginalize me till I'm out of my moment."
After the quick heated conversation, they both brought their talk back to music. Why was Pusha T & Big Sean not on the tour? Why did he mention that Nicki Minaj had the best verse on Monster?

Watch video below: (Skip to 16: 30 mark for heated conversation)




Watch Kanye West Flip Out During Interview With Sway [Video] Reviewed by Msl on 22:17 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. I feel Kanye's Pain though. His isn't as ignorant as people think. Brave, never afraid to speak his mind, We need people like this in Nigeria

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved by Niger Times Test Site © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.