Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Latest Post

Technology

Jonah Jang Tells Amaechi: I am Old Enough to be your Father [Video]

The factional leader of the Nigeria Governors' Forum (NGF) and Governor of Plateau state Governor, Jonah Jang, has said he is not quarrelling with Governor Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers State insisting that he is too old for such squabbles.


Speaking to journalist at the sideline of the dinner organised by President Goodluck Jonathan to celebrate his mid-term in office, Mr Jang said he is old enough to be Mr Amaechi's father. He said, "Amaechi is my younger brother, infact, I can say son because if you look at Amaechi's age, I'm old enough to be his father."

Watch video under;

Jonah Jang Tells Amaechi: I am Old Enough to be your Father [Video] Reviewed by Msl on 22:37 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Niger Times Test Site © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.