Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Latest Post

Technology

Man Shoots Wife then Posts Picture of her Dead Body on Facebook [Photos]

Man Derek Medina 31-year-old Florida man also wrote a message appearing to confess to murdering wife Jennifer Alfonso, 26, before handing himself into police.

Murder: Derek Medina (L) is being quizzed over the death of wife Jennifer Alonso (R).
Medina, 31, also wrote a message appearing to confess to murdering wife Jennifer Alfonso, 26, before handing himself into police.


The graphic image shows a blood-soaked woman slumped on the floor with the macabre caption "RIP Jennifer Alfonso".

Horrific: Medina posted a picture of his wife's dead body on Facebook
Shortly before the photograph was uploaded, Medina updated his status saying: "I'm going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife. Love you guys miss you guys take care Facebook people you will see me in the news.

"My wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope u understand me."

Medina has been arrested.

Read more about this story at Mirror

Man Shoots Wife then Posts Picture of her Dead Body on Facebook [Photos] Reviewed by Msl on 11:47 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Niger Times Test Site © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.