Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Latest Post

Technology

Disney's "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody" star Dylan Sprouse Defends Working at a Restaurant

Disney alum Dylan Sprouse wrote a lengthy post on Monday, calling out media rumors that he is supposedly broke after fans recognized him working at a NYC restaurant.


"The Suite Life of Zach and Cody" star cleared up the confusion with this "New Job" entry'.

Read what he had to say under:

So many pictures have gotten out that I’m now working as a host at a restaurant in NY. To clear up the air (which is admittedly pretty rude), I did not take this job because I “lost all my money,” I am financially secure, and took this job as a way to primarily feed my over bountiful video game addiction.

Sprouse further defended his decision with an honest explanation about working outside the limelight.

I also took this as a way to try a new experience, working somewhat below the means I’m used to, as well as a way to socialize and get out of the house. I feel most comfortable when I’m working and doing something, to criticize someone of that is pretty odd. I will potentially return to acting someday, but in no way do I think any experience is a step down for me, but rather a new step in another direction.

After six years on television, the twin and his brother Cole said goodbye to Disney to attend NYU in fall 2011.

The vocal, tech loving twin discussed the Sprouse Co. choice to go to college in a Youtube video for "Conversations With Nat:"

According to Dylan, "Historically, Disney Channel stars don't survive well outside of the Disney environment ... we decided that we should go and get a higher education."

Sourced: Huffpost

Disney's "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody" star Dylan Sprouse Defends Working at a Restaurant Reviewed by Msl on 03:21 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Niger Times Test Site © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.