Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Latest Post

Technology

Nigerian 'Onyinye Emeasoba' Emerges 2013 Best Model of the World

An indigene of Anambra State, 18 year-old Onyinye Emeasoba has emerged winner, of the annual international beauty contest, Best Model of the World 2013 which took place in Bulgaria.

Turkey’s male top model Burak Celik, and Nigeria’s female top model Onynye Emasoba
Defeating 43 other models representing different countries across the globe, Emeasoba expressed joy over the overwhelming support she received from Nigerians.

The winners for this year’s edition in the female and male categories were Nigeria’s Onyinye Emeasoba, and Turkey’s Burak Çelik respectively'

According to The Sun, Emeasoba who also represented Anambra State at the just concluded Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) said: “I think it’s the Lords doing. I can’t really point to a reason behind my success. It’s Just God and His grace on me. Besides, I know I’m pretty and down to earth; I believe I have all what it takes to make Nigeria proud. Don’t forget I also won the crown as Miss Brighter Future in 2012.”

Nigerian 'Onyinye Emeasoba' Emerges 2013 Best Model of the World Reviewed by Msl on 03:59 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Niger Times Test Site © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.