Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Latest Post

Technology

"My loyalty is to my party" – Gov. Aliyu Babangida

Niger State Governor Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu  in a bid to clarify a statement he made that the Peoples Democratic Party would win the Presidential and Niger State governorship elections come 2015, has said that his loyalty is not to any individual but to the Peoples Democratic Party.


Receiving a delegation of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) in Minna on Monday, the chief servant said he had to make the clarification because of the misconception of some people about the statement he made last week while speaking at the presentation of take off grants to beneficiaries of Subsidy Reinvesting Empowerment Programme SURE-P

"I am not supporting any particular candidate for any position as of now because nobody knows who will reach 2015." Gov. Aliyu said

"It is not a support for any individual, I am a party member, loyal one for that matter and I must sell my party and I will do it in such a way that Nigerians will buy it. I don’t know whether I will reach 2015, let alone supporting a particular candidate." he added

"My loyalty is to my party" – Gov. Aliyu Babangida Reviewed by Msl on 00:17 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Niger Times Test Site © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.