Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Latest Post

Technology

Woman Divorces Husband, Marries Her Dog

A British woman says she has finally found the true meaning of marriage now that she has divorced her husband and married her dog.


Amanda Rodgers and her dog/wife Sheba appeared on British television's ITV's "This Morning" Tuesday to discuss why she decided to wed her pet in a ceremony attended by 200 people in Croatia last week, reports the Mirror.

"She was two weeks old and she was new to the world — but I fell in love with her," Rodgers, 47, told the show's hosts. "I knew that we were meant to be."

Rodgers, whose Twitter feed uses the name "shebarodgers," told the Metro she got down on one knee to propose and ascertained from Sheba's wagging tail that she said yes.

She said the ceremony, which ended with a kiss, was the perfect way to mark what Sheba means to her. She told the Metro her new life partner was never unkind to her and the dog is always happy.

"Sheba had been in my life for years, making me laugh and comforting me when I was feeling low," she told the Metro. "I couldn't think of anything more I'd need from a life partner."

Source/Read more - > Daily News
Woman Divorces Husband, Marries Her Dog Reviewed by Msl on 17:17 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Niger Times Test Site © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.